NATURAL ESSENTIAL PEPPERMINT OIL
£3.00Natural Essential Oil Peppermint 2ml
Natural essential oil peppermint. Аn entirely natural product.
Contains omega-3 fatty acids, iron, magnesium, calcium, Vitamins A and C, minerals, potassium, manganese and copper. Its main ingredient is menthol, an organic compound with in-house anesthetic properties that helps soothe discomfort.
* Helps stimulate hair growth because of its ability to increase blood circulation around the scalp.
* Helps to normalize the sebum secretion and cools the scalp.
* It is used against depression-related anxiety and nerve pain, the common cold, indigestion. Very effective natural painkiller and muscle relaxant.
* Especially helpful in alleviating a tension headache.
* Adding a few drops of this oil into your daily beauty regimen is an easy and effective way to achieve healthy and radiant skin.
* Peppermint oil may also help to improve memory and make you feel your body full of energy.
Ingredients/INCI/: Peppermint Oil
Note:Rose & Lavender made every effort to provide you with accurate ingredients of the products. However, the product manufacturer may change ingredients without our knowledge. Before using this product always read the ingredient label on the actual package. If you have severe sensitivities or allergies, always contact with us directly to confirm the latest ingredients. We updating ingredient information constantly but we cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of ingredient or nutritional information we provide nor liable for any adverse reactions caused by the products we sell. If you need more information about the ingredients in our products, please Contact us and we'll be happy to help.
How to use
* Put a few drops of peppermint oil into your hair shampoo.
* You can scrub your freshly washed face with mixture of peppermint oil in combination : 4 drops peppermint oil; 2 tablespoons olive oil; 3 teaspoons table salt. Massage on your face with gentle motions for a wonderful exfoliation session.
* Mix a few drops peppermint oil with rose water - you will get an Excellent Toner.
* A clear and blemish-free skin can be easily achieved with peppermint oil. Put a few drops in your facial mask.
* Pour water in an aromatic lamp, bring 3 or 4 drops from the oil and heat with a candle. The premise will be filled of a refreshing scent of Peppermint.
* When using peppermint oil to get rid of mice, you must pour the purepeppermint extract onto cotton balls and place them around your home. Generally, they will need to be replaced 1-2 times per week as the peppermint smell quickly wears off from the cotton balls.
For external use only.
Side effects:As with many other essential oils, pregnant and breastfeeding women should avoid using pepermint essential oil.
It may also cause allergic reactions like skin irritation to people who have unusually sensitive skin. Can be toxic and even lethal at excessive dosages.