Natural Essential Lavender Oil. High grade pure and natural essential oil. Steam distilled from Lavandula angustifola flowers.
very useful in aromatherapy. It helps you relax and has calming effect on both your body and mind.
* Eliminates nervous tension, relieves pain, disinfects the scalp and skin, enhances blood circulation, and treats respiratory problems.
* Iinduces sleep and is being used as an alternative treatment for insomnia. It really helps people suffering from this to have a better and regular sleep at night when their normal sleep medication is replaced with some lavender essential oil placed on their pillows.
* Anti acne treatment. Adding a small amount of lavender essential oil to other skin creams or ointments can greatly increase the potential for relief and healing.
* Remedy for burns - gently massage the lavender oil on the cooled area. Pain releif is almost immediate, and burn usually heals without scarring.
* Earache - warm lavender oil and gently massage a few drops into the skin around the ears and neck.
* Relieves Pain - excellent remedy for various types of pains including those caused by sore and tense muscles, muscular aches, rheumatism, sprains and lumbago.
* Treats Respiratory Disorders, like throat infection, flu, cough, cold, sinus congestion, laryngitis.
* Boosts Immunity. Regular use of lavender essential oil provides resistance to a variety of diseases. With exellent antibacterial and antiviral qualities.
* Bug Repellent - The smell of lavender essential oil is very useful for keeping many types of bugs like mosquitoes, midges, and moths away.
The name of the beautiful flower lavender comes from Latin and translates as “to wash”, which probably comes from its ability to bring lightness and purity.
Ingredients/INCI/: Lavender Oil
Note:Rose & Lavender made every effort to provide you with accurate ingredients of the products. However, the product manufacturer may change ingredients without our knowledge. Before using this product always read the ingredient label on the actual package. If you have severe sensitivities or allergies, always contact with us directly to confirm the latest ingredients. We updating ingredient information constantly but we cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of ingredient or nutritional information we provide nor liable for any adverse reactions caused by the products we sell. If you need more information about the ingredients in our products, please Contact us and we'll be happy to help.
How to use: A regular massage with lavender oil can provide relief from pain in the joints.
For anti acne treatment - add a small amount of lavender essential oil to other skin creams or ointments can greatly increase the potential for relief and healing.
Place a few drops lavender oil on your herbal pillow.
As a Bug Repellent - apply some lavender oil on the exposed skin when outside to prevent their irritating bites.
For Respiratory Disorders, one way to use Lavender oil is adding it to the water in vaporizers and humidifiers that are usually used for colds and coughs, that way it’ll be inhaled through the vapor.
The lavender oil added to the bath relieves muscle aches and the wonderful scent eliminates anxiety and tension.
Pour water in an aromatic lamp, bring 3 or 4 drops from the oil and heat with a candle. The premise will be filled of a refreshing scent of lavender.
For external use only.
As with many other essential oils, pregnant and breastfeeding women should avoid using lavender essential oil.
It may also cause allergic reactions like skin irritation to people who have unusually sensitive skin.